We are a VTNZ Certified Repairer
As a VTNZ Certified Repairer we offer you the best of both worlds ‐ independent WoFs and rechecks and servicing and maintenance, all under one roof.
With a network of branches nationwide, VTNZ carry out over 600,000 WoF assessments a year so their technicians are experts at making sure your vehicle is legally compliant and safe to drive on the road. You can be confident that VNTZ is independent because they don’t do vehicle repair or maintenance work. If anything does need to be done, our team is here to look after you.
What gets checked in a VTNZ WoF assessment?
- Tyre condition (including tread depth)
- Brake operation
- Structural condition (rust or other damage isn't allowed in certain key areas)
- Lights (are all bulbs working and are your headlights aligned?)
- Glazing (is your windscreen safe and clear?)
- Windscreen washers and wipers (do they work and are they clean?)
- Doors (are they secure and do they open and close safely?)
- Safety belts (must not be faded or damaged; buckles must work properly)
- Airbags, anti‐lock brakes and electronic stability control
- Speedometer (must be working)
- Steering and suspension (must be safe, secure and effective)
- Exhaust (there must be no leaks and the exhaust must not be too loud or smoky)
- Fuel system (there must be no leaks)
We invite you to make yourself comfortable while we carry out your WOF inspection and enjoy a complimentary coffee.
Request a booking online using this form and we will contact you to confirm the booking.